help me please

• II. Each sentence has one error. Either cross out an unnecessary article, or write the missing article at the end of the line.
    1. Let’s go on holidays to Greek Islands. ___________________________
    2. I’d like one and half kilos of mince, please. ___________________________
    3. I saw that film on DVD, not at cinema. ____________________________
    4. Some people believe that the love is the best thing in the world. _________
    5. I’m not afraid of many things, but I really hate the spiders. _______________
    6. Jim is in the bed with a bad cold. _____________________________
    7. We spent lovely day in the mountains. _____________________________
    8. Harry once crossed Atlantic on an old passenger ship. __________________
    9. The train travels at over 200 kilometers hour. ________________________
    10. We went to England on a train through Channel Tunnel. _______________

• 1. Let’s go on holidays to Greek Islands. ______the Greek Islands_____________________
    2. I’d like one and half kilos of mince, please. _____one and a half kilos______________________
    3. I saw that film on DVD, not at cinema. ___at the cinema_________________________
    4. Some people believe that love is the best thing in the world. _________
    5. I’m not afraid of many things, but I really hate spiders. _______________
    6. Jim is in bed with a bad cold. _____________________________
    7. We spent lovely day in the mountains. ___a lovely day__________________________
    8. Harry once crossed Atlantic on an old passenger ship. __the Atlantic________________
    9. The train travels at over 200 kilometers hour. ____an/per hour____________________
    10. We went to England on a train through Channel Tunnel. _____the Channel Tunnel__________

• Спасибо!