Verbals!!!Help,please

• Use the infinitive in brackets in the required form of the active voice.
    1. She would (to speak) to Soames — would (to put) him on his guard. (Galsw.) 2. Tomorrow is going (to be) different from what anything in the past has been. (A. H.) 3. Poirot seemed (to debate) the matter in his mind. (A. Chr.) 4. Bosinney's office was in Sloane Street, close at hand, so that he would be able (to keep) his eye continually on the plans. (Galsw.) 5. "King Victor?" he said reflectively ... "Somehow, I seem (to hear) the name." (A. Chr.) 6. I want (to see) w-hat's going on outside. (A. H.) 7. (To make) matters worse, all during the month of August she had been visited by her cousin Bernice from Ean Claire, and it seemed impossible (to see) her alone. (F. F.) 8. "I perceive," said Jolyon, "that you are trying (to kill) two birds with one stone." (Galsw.) 9. Victor dug me in the ribs. "You're supposed (to take) notes. You can (to write) this one up if you like." (M. D.) 10. You will express to your people my regrets at not being able (to be) of service to them. (D. Rob.) 11. Soames liked (to talk) during dinner about business or what he had been buying and so long as he talked Irene's silence didn't distress him. (Galsw.) 12.1 had it in my hand, so I must (to stick) it somewhere, I thought I'd just slip in and find it. (F. F.) 13. She seemed (to lose) her difference. (Galsw.) 14. I liked people (to be) straightforward. (A. Chr.) 15. I know myself that I shouldn't like (to live) on my own because I do get very confused sometimes. (A. Chr.) 16. Although she seemed (to listen) to Doreen, only half of her mind heard what she was saying. (Cus.) 17. Let him (to go) to centres of culture and civilization. (E. H.) 18. Bowman had just happened (to look) at her. (Un. Is.) 19. It's only decent (to warn) you that you will be bored to extinction. (S. M.) 20. She seemed (to make) very lame excuses, and James didn't look at her. (Galsw.)

• Use the infinitive in brackets in the required form of the active voice.
    1. She would speak) to Soames — would put) him on his guard. (Galsw.) 2. Tomorrow is going to be different from what anything in the past has been. (A. H.) 3. Poirot seemed to be debateing the matter in his mind. (A. Chr.) 4. Bosinney's office was in Sloane Street, close at hand, so that he would be able to be keeping his eye continually on the plans. (Galsw.) 5. "King Victor?" he said reflectively ... "Somehow, I seem to have heard the name." (A. Chr.) 6. I want to see w-hat's going on outside. (A. H.) 7. To make matters worse, all during the month of August she had been visited by her cousin Bernice from Ean Claire, and it seemed impossible to see her alone. (F. F.) 8. "I perceive," said Jolyon, "that you are trying to kill two birds with one stone." (Galsw.) 9. Victor dug me in the ribs. "You're supposed to take notes. You can write this one up if you like." (M. D.) 10. You will express to your people my regrets at not being able to be of service to them. (D. Rob.) 11. Soames liked to talk during dinner about business or what he had been buying and so long as he talked Irene's silence didn't distress him. (Galsw.) 12.1 had it in my hand, so I must stick) it somewhere, I thought I'd just slip in and find it. (F. F.) 13. She seemed to lose her difference. (Galsw.) 14. I liked people to be straightforward. (A. Chr.) 15. I know myself that I shouldn't like to live on my own because I do get very confused sometimes. (A. Chr.) 16. Although she seemed to be listening ) to Doreen, only half of her mind heard what she was saying. (Cus.) 17. Let him go to centres of culture and civilization. (E. H.) 18. Bowman had just happened to look at her. (Un. Is.) 19. It's only decent to warn you that you will be bored to extinction. (S. M.) 20. She seemed to make very lame excuses, and James didn't look at her. (Galsw.)