Verbals!Очень нужно!

• Use the infinitive in brackets in the perfect or non-perfect form.
    1. She was relieved (to feel) she need not investigate, and probably would never hear the reason for this quarrel. (White) 2. She had tried (to give) her a ring for Christmas, and failing that, got her (to accept) a gold watch but that must (to cost) two hundred dollars. (F. F.) 3. I started (to walk) on tiptoe. (J. Rh.) 4. She is not likely (to take) him into her confidence. (A. Chr.) 5. I've tried (to plan) you a house here with some self-respect of its own. (Galsw.) 6. She would appear to listen and would remember nothing inconvenient, since her mind was sure (to be dwelling) on some problem connected with the children all the time. (A. Chr.) 7. We must (to sit) there, with scarcely a word, for well over an hour. (F. F.) 8. What happened is a very long time ago, I'm going (to ask) her to let bygones be bygones. (Galsw.) 9. If she had done so, she would have been sure (to mention) the fact at once. (A. Chr.) 10. It had been the Christmas Eve custom of the Carters' (to hang up) their children's stockings and (to fill) them with inexpensive toys. (Un. Is.) 11. He promised (to come) and (to see) them before he left. (Un. Is.) 12.The big chandelier should (to be flooded) with light; but instead, all that happened was the clink of the switch. The room remained in darkness. (A. Chr.) 13. She watched him with lips parted ready (to speak) at any minute. (J. M.) 14. I am a person who likes (to cross) a "t" and dot an "i". (S. M.) 15.1 had no cases of special interest (to attend). (A. Chr.) 16. Regret would ripen into guilt, until he remembered her mother, who took so much upon herself, would (to be taken) care of. (White) 17. "Everyone seems (to be dying)," she said with a certain relish. (A. Chr.) 18. Irene's gone upstairs with a splitting headache. She wanted (to go) with you but I made her (to go) to bed. (F. F.)

• Use the infinitive in brackets in the perfect or non-perfect form.
    1. She was relieved to feel she need not investigate, and probably would never hear the reason for this quarrel. (White) 2. She had tried to give her a ring for Christmas, and failing that, got her to accept a gold watch but that must have cost) two hundred dollars. (F. F.) 3. I started to walk) on tiptoe. (J. Rh.) 4. She is not likely to have taken) him into her confidence. (A. Chr.) 5. I've tried to plan you a house here with some self-respect of its own. (Galsw.) 6. She would appear to listen and would remember nothing inconvenient, since her mind was sure to be dwelling) on some problem connected with the children all the time. (A. Chr.) 7. We must have sat ) there, with scarcely a word, for well over an hour. (F. F.) 8. What happened is a very long time ago, I'm going to ask her to let bygones be bygones. (Galsw.) 9. If she had done so, she would have been sure (to have mentioned) the fact at once. (A. Chr.) 10. It had been the Christmas Eve custom of the Carters' to hang up) their children's stockings and to fill) them with inexpensive toys. (Un. Is.) 11. He promised to come) and to see) them before he left. (Un. Is.) 12.The big chandelier should have been flooded) with light; but instead, all that happened was the clink of the switch. The room remained in darkness. (A. Chr.) 13. She watched him with lips parted ready to speak) at any minute. (J. M.) 14. I am a person who likes to cross) a "t" and dot an "i". (S. M.) 15.1 had no cases of special interest to attend). (A. Chr.) 16. Regret would ripen into guilt, until he remembered her mother, who took so much upon herself, would be taken) care of. (White) 17. "Everyone seems to be dying)," she said with a certain relish. (A. Chr.) 18. Irene's gone upstairs with a splitting headache. She wanted to go) with you but I made her go) to bed. (F. F.)