Проверьте, пожалуйста, грамматику

• My sister took this picture when we were at the aquarium last year. There we were invited by parents because they wanted to make us a holiday. I remember that day very well.
    In the photo you can see the fish that my sister liked. Unlike the others, they floated in small group among the lush vegetation of algae. The fish was looking for something. And they even had a leader that they all sailed for. It was fun to observe their behavior. In many aspects they resembled people.
    I added this photo to the album so I could always find it and remember how it was interesting for me and my sister in this extraordinary place. I showed you this photo to interest you in the world of marine life. I think you'll like it.

• There we were invited by parents because they wanted to make us a holiday. Тут бы чуть переставить We were invited by our parents, who wanted to make it a holiday for us.

И observe на watch заменить. А так все хорошо. Да, еще sailed for -- что хотели сказать?

• Спасибо)
    sailed for- плыли за.
    who wanted to make it a holiday for us- it? зачем оно здесь?

• Тут какое "за"? Скорее "after ", в смысле, заследом? "For"--это другое "за", за чем-нибудь, чтобы взять.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Что то муторно...
    Замена на "that they all followed" исправит же ситуацию? :-о

• Смысл--пригласили, и из этого приглашения сделать праздник. Но это --как хотите .

• Угу, даже that можно опустить.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Уфф, спасибо за помощь))