Помогите,пожалуйста.Заранее спасибо)

• Ex. 18. Recast the following sentences so as to use the Perfect Infinitive.
    Model: I am glad that I have seen the film.—> I'm glad to have seen the film.
    1. We were sorry when we heard about your failure. 2. I am sorry that I have disappointed you. 3. She is lucky because she has such a good teacher. 4. I am very pleased that I have met you. 5. You were very kind that you gave me that advice. 6. We were disappointed when we heard that she had fallen ill. 7. We are pleased because we have been able to help you. 8. They were pleased when they heard about my success. 9. He is disappointed because he hasn't been awarded the prize. 10. She was surprised when she didn't find me at home. 11. She is disappointed because she hasn't received an invitation to that party. 12. We were right when you told him not to interfere in our affairs. 13. The dean is sorry that he hasn't been able to see you personally on that date. 14. She was angry when she found that the book was missing. 15. I should be glad if I had been chosen for that job. 16. I was delighted when I heard that she liked my book. 17. I should have been surprised if I had met him in the South. 18. He was very sorry that he hadn't been able to join you. 19. He is very pleased that he has read this in the original. 20. I was lucky that I had visited that town.

• 1. We were sorry when we heard about your failure.---to have heard about
    2. I am sorry that I have disappointed you. ---to have disappointed
    3. She is lucky because she has such a good teacher.---to have been
    4. I am very pleased that I have met you.---to have met
    5. You were very kind that you gave me that advice.---to have given
    6. We were disappointed when we heard that she had fallen ill.---to have heard that
    7. We are pleased because we have been able to help you---to have been able to
    . 8. They were pleased when they heard about my success.---to have heard about
    9. He is disappointed because he hasn't been awarded the prize.---not to have been awarded
    10. She was surprised when she didn't find me at home. ---not to have found me
    11. She is disappointed because she hasn't received an invitation to that party.---not to have received
    12. We were right when you told him not to interfere in our affairs.---to have told
    13. The dean is sorry that he hasn't been able to see you personally on that date.---not to habe been able to see you
    14. She was angry when she found that the book was missing.---to have found that
    15. I should be glad if I had been chosen for that job.---to have been chosed for
    16. I was delighted when I heard that she liked my book.---to have heard that
    17. I should have been surprised if I had met him in the South.---to have met him in
    18. He was very sorry that he hadn't been able to join you.---not to have beenable to
    19. He is very pleased that he has read this in the original.---to have read this in
    20. I was lucky that I had visited that town.---to have visited that