Need help

• This text have mistakes. They need to correct. My groupmates and I are nervous because teacher check own's tests and is returning them to us. I don't very try, because my grade will be enough low. Some of my groupmates cheat during the test, but I not. If my grade is bad, I don't receive scholarship.

• Maybe the following correction will DO: My groupmates and I are nervous because THE teacher checks OUR tests and is returning them to us. I AM NOT VERY HAPPY, because my grade will be low enough. Some of my groupmates cheat during the test, but I DID not. If my grade is bad, I don't receive (A) scholarship.

• They need to be corrected. My groupmates and I are nervous because our teacher checks our tests and returns them to us. I am not trying very hard (I don't try hard enough) and that's why my grades are too low. Some of my classmates cheat during the test, but I don't. If my grades are low, I will not get a scholarship.

Actually, I am not sure what you are trying to say in English. I was just guessing.