Проверьте пожалуйста

• Complete the following choosing a suitable infinitive from the list below.
    1.But I quite see it is one of those things that has got ... . 2. Now we can get our heads together and ... what is best ... .3. Really it is too dreadful. One feels one must do something ... oneself cheerful. 4. But nobody could ... it for sure. 5. I'm going ... my coffee now and I don't want ... anybody. 6. Don't you think I'm old enough ... of myself. 7. "Very good of you ... me." He shook hands with them both. 8. "This story made me ... of him at once," said Miss Marple. 9. You could taste the dirt in the air and it always seemed ... . Ю. "Whatever happens," Michael thought, "I've got ... or I shall be dropping a brick." 11. Well, .... he wrote to me at the beginning of last month and said he was just off to a new job. 12. The whole town seemed ....

2.to think,to be done
    3.to make
    4.to have
    5.to do,to see
    6.to take care
    8.to cut along story short
    9.to be raining
    10.to keep
    12.to be asleep

• Complete the following choosing a suitable infinitive from the list below.
    1.But I quite see it is one of those things that has got ..to be done . . 2. Now we can get our heads together and ask .. what is best to do ... .3. Really it is too dreadful. One feels one must do something .to keep .. oneself cheerful. 4. But nobody could .make .. it for sure. 5. I'm going .to have .. my coffee now and I don't want ..to see . anybody. 6. Don't you think I'm old enough .to take care .. of myself. 7. "Very good of you ...to see me." He shook hands with them both. 8. "This story made me think .. of him at once," said Miss Marple. 9. You could taste the dirt in the air and it always seemed ...to be raining . Ю. "Whatever happens," Michael thought, "I've got .to take care .. or I shall be dropping a brick." 11. Well, .to cut a long story short ... he wrote to me at the beginning of last month and said he was just off to a new job. 12. The whole town seemed ....to be asleep.
    ________________________________;

Некоторые по два раза. Сверьте.