Разделительные вопросы в английском. Tag Questions

• 1. This jacket doesn’t suit me,-------------? 2. Let’s go out tonight,------------? 3. Nina has seen this film already,------------? 4. Open the front door,------------? 5. The news was depressing,------------? 6. Mary’s got black hair,------------? 7. She’s about fifty, --------------? 8. Don’t close the window, --------------? 9. You like modern art, ---------------? 10. Oleg came from Murmansk ------------? 11. We can ask at the tourist office, ----------? 12. She isn’t listening to me, --------------? 13. I’ve told you once, --------------? 14. Listen carefully, ----------? 15. You’d met Fred before, -------------? 16. Mice like cheese, -------------? 17. He’d never been there before, ----------? 18. I shouldn’t have lost my temper, --------? 19. There’s some milk in the fridge, ---------? 20. You can’t stand heavy metal, -------------? 21. Someone telephoned, -------------? 22. He had to sell his house, ----------? 23. Spain won the final, -----------?
    24. There aren’t any biscuits left, -------? 25. You used to live here, ---------? 26. You can hardly speak English, --------? 27. You’d better smoke less, ---------? 28. You’d prefer to stay in, -----? 29. I’m late for the lesson, ---------? 30. The police aren’t coming, ------? 31. You aren’t cold, -------? 32. I’m right, -----? 33. He went to college, --------? 34. We were late again, ------? 35. It won’t be easy, ------? 36. Her friends are French, ---------? 37. My boss wasn’t angry, ------? 38. You were early yesterday, -------? 39. There’s a football match tonight, -----? 40. She used to live in the country, --------? 41. Mother’s very tired, --------? 42. They’re on holidays, --------? 43. I’m early tonight, ---------? 44. You’ll give me a call, ------? 45. We were all ill last week, -------? 46. You’ve finished your test, -------? 47. Mario has gone out, -------? 48. I always do the wrong thing, -----? 49. Teresa works hard, -----?
    50. My brother wasn’t late, -------? 51. They shouldn’t be doing such things, ------? 52. Let’s go roller skating to the park, --------? 53. Jack used to be a good football player, ------? 54. They didn’t need to be so rude, -------? 55. Put the butter into the fridge, -----? 56. The student need to pass the exam, ------? 57. We don’t have to answer all the questions, -------? 58. You mustn’t tell her the truth, ------? 59. The girl had to leave early, ---------? 60. Be quiet, ------? 61. Let’s start again our conversation, -----? 62. You are never happy, -----? 63. You won’t mind, ------? 64. Everybody’s in the classroom, ---------? 65. There’s a lot of traffic, -------? 66. Michael should pass the exam, ------? 67. I am right, -----? 68. He apologized, -----? 69. He’d never met her before, ------? 70. You wouldn’t tell anyone, -----? 71. You have been to Great Britain, ----? 72. His sister is getting married soon, -----? 73. Paul passed his driving test yesterday, -----? 74. You really don’t understand what I am saying, ----? 75. The computer’s crashed again, -------?
    76. You know my elder brother, -----? 77. Alice never smiles, -----? 78. There’s no milk in the bottle, -------? 79. Don’t forget about her birthday, -----? 80. Let’s have a party after school, -------? 81. Nobody phoned me yesterday, -----? 82. Don’t drive too fast, ------? 83. Do have some more coffee, -----? 84. Pass me the newspaper, ------? 85. Everybody’s here today, ------? 86. She has never been to France, -----? 87. Nothing can happen with us, ------? 88. Somebody’s forgotten their coat, -----? 89. You never wrote a letter, -----? 90. It wasn’t cold yesterday, -----? 91. You speak Chinese, --------? 92. She doesn’t work in the office, -----? 93. The cake isn’t tasty, -----? 94. Stop talking, ---------? 95. Emily can’t roller-skate, -------? 96. Everybody is ready, -----? 97. I’m going to the disco tonight, ------? 98. Somebody has brought a letter, -----?

• И где ваш вариант? Почитали теорию, это просто. Вспомогательный глагол +not, если предложение без отрицания (и наоборот)+ местоимение -подлежащее. Есть исключения, почитайте и выпишите, пригодятся.

• You speak Chinese, -----don't you ---? 92. She doesn’t work in the office, ----does she-?

• https://englishfull.ru/grammatika/razdelitelnyj-vopros.html#i-2

• Вы можете везде писать ain't you/he/she it/they.
    Но это будет нестандартный язык.