Письмо егэ

• Всем доброго времени суток:) Буду благодарен, если поможете с проверкой задания. Хотел бы, чтобы указали на все типы ошибок и оценили.

You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Edward who writes:

...I m going to join a music club. I want to be a musician. What sort of music do you usually enjoy listening to? Have your musical tastes changed over the years? Why? Do you and your friends prefer listening to live music or recorded music?

Yesterday I bought a new book ...

answer his questions; ask 3 questions about his new book. Write 100-140 words.
    Derbent
    Russia
    20/03/2018

Dear Edward.
    Thanks for your letter. It was so great to hear from you again. I'm very sorry about not replying to your letter soon, but I've been extremely busy.
    You asked me about my music tastes. Recently I started listening to rock music. I don't know why I enjoy this type, maybe, it is because I haven't listened very noisy music before to. My tastes changed several times. I liked classic, pop, jazz music before, because I cannot listen to the same types of music often. I and my friends very often listen to recorded music, but live music give us unforgetabble impression, emotion, when we and many other people dance on a concert, so we prefer live music.
    By the way, what is the name of your book? What is it about? How much does it cost?
    Anyway, I have to go now because my Mum asked me to help her with the washing up.
    Best wishes,
    Roma

• Структура личного письма (задание 39) в ЕГЭ по английскому языку
    godege.ru›blog…ege-po-angliyskomu…pismo.html
    Советы для написания личного письма в ЕГЭ по английскому языку с примерами и образцами для учащихся

Почитайте об оформлении письма, там все очень подробно написано.Стандарты меняются.

. Recently I HAVE started listening to rock music. I don't know why I enjoy this type, maybe, it is because I haven't listened TO very noisy music before My tastes HAVE changed several times. I liked (лучше used to like тогда не нужно before )classic, pop, jazz music before, because I cannot OFTEN listen to the same types of music (often). I and my friends very often listen to recorded music, but live music giveS us unforgetabble impression, emotion, when we and many other people dance on?during a concert, so we prefer live music.
    By the way, what is the name?(лучше title ) of your book? What is it about? How much does it cost?
    Anyway, I have to go now because my Mum asked me to help her with the washing-up.(через дефис).

Это то, что я заметила. Ваш преподаватель проконсультирует лучше, потому что у каждого экзамена свои требования.