Test paper2

• Use the appropriate form of personal pronouns in the following sentences. l. He put (he) hand in (she). 2. Don't show this letter to (you) brother, 3. I know the boy, I know (he). 4. I'm glad to meet (they). 5. Please, read this letter to (we), 6. The children had (they) tea. 2. Insert "this these, that those". 1. Try one of shoes. 2. What is this? is a computer. 3. All is very interesting. 4. Who were you talking with? was a friend of mine. 5. I divided the books into two piles are to be kept, are to be sold, 3. Supply "something anything/nothing, somebodylanybodyinobody, no one, someone, anyone 1. I want to tell you 2. Is this in the basket? No, t/s empty. 3. Can translate these sentences? 4. I'm afraid he knows about it. 5. I know who can help you 6. Is this here who can speak Japanese? 7. There was in the room, it was dark 4. Choose between "much/many, little/few". 1. Last week there was so rain that I wasn't able to go out. 2. He is a man of words 3. We will not get all into the car. We are too 4. Tom has eaten so that he can't move. 5. He was very busy and he saw of his friend 5. Insert interrogative (BonpocHTeIbHble) pronouns 1. are your plans for the summer? 2. turn is it now 3. are you talking about? 4. were you born? 5. do you usually get up on Sundays?

• Use the appropriate form of personal pronouns in the following sentences. l. He put (he) hand in (she). 2. Don't show this letter to (you) brother, 3. I know the boy, I know (he). 4. I'm glad to meet (they). 5. Please, read this letter to (we), 6. The children had (they) tea. Тут просто задание неточно сформулировано, думаю, сами справитесь. Вставить надо не только личные (me, you, him, her, us, them), но и притяжательные (чей? My, his, her-hers,their и т.д.)

• 2. Insert "this these, that those". 1. Try one of these shoes. 2. What is this? is a computer. 3. All that is very interesting. 4. Who were you talking with? That was a friend of mine. 5. I divided the books into two piles these are to be kept, those are to be sold

• . Supply "something anything/nothing, somebodylanybodyinobody, no one, someone, anyone 1. I want to tell you something 2. Is this in the basket? No, t/s empty.неправильно переписываете с ошибками 3. Can anyone translate these sentences? 4. I'm afraid he knows nothing about it. 5. I know someone who can help you 6. Is this here who can speak Japanese? Тоже неправильное предложение.. There was nobody in the room, it was dark

• 4. Choose between "much/many, little/few". 1. Last week there was so Much rain that I wasn't able to go out. 2. He is a man of few words 3. We will not get all into the car. We are too many 4. Tom has eaten so much that he can't move. 5. He was very busy and he saw little of his friend

• 5. Insert interrogative (BonpocHTeIbHble) pronouns 1. What are your plans for the summer? 2. Whose turn is it now 3. what are you talking about? 4. where were you born? 5when . do you usually get up on Sundays?