Проверьте пожалуйста

• Form predicative constructions with the gerund out of the elements in brackets.
    1. They might, she always felt, disapprove of (women, to smoke) in public halls. 2. I did ask her why she could not sleep and what kept (she, to think) so much as she listened to the nightingale. 3. "It's not much good (me, to spend) half an hour writing to your uncle if he changes his mind the next letter he gets from you," said the headmaster irritably. 4. Kate smiled at (Anthony, to shift) on his chair. 5. "I couldn't stop (she, to come here)." He spread his hands helplessly. 6. If you don't object to (me, to accompany) you as far as the door, sir...? 7. Louise did not mind staying there, although she was always glad to get away to a bath with hot water, and a meal without (dogs, to clamour) round the table. 8. No one would dream of (he, to be) so near at hand. 9. Slipping into the room like a ghost, she crept into her grandmother's bed, and finished (she, to cry) unchided until she fell asleep. 10. "You must not mind our (to be surprised)," she said. 11. After all I'm partly to blame for (you, to miss) the train so the least I can do is to help you out of a jam. 12. ...there was still a chance of (Bart, to come). 13. Naturally, I realise that this pleurisy will put her back a bit, but I suppose it won't prevent (she, to be) out by the end of October?

1.women’s smoking
    2.her thinking
    3.I spending
    4.Anthony’s shifting
    5.her coming here
    6.I accompanying
    7.dog’s clamoring
    8.his being
    9.her crying
    10.being surprised
    11.your missing
    12.Bart’s coming