Помогите пожалуйста с заданием нужно 10 вопросов в 5 разных видах вопросов

• I grew up knowing I was different and I hated it. I was born with a cleft palate, and when I started to go to school, my classmates-who were constantly teasing-made it clear to me how I must look to others: a little girl with a misshapen lip, crooked nose, lopsided teeth, and hollow and somewhat garbled speech. I couldn't even blow up a balloon without holding my nose. When my schoolmates asked, "What happened to your lip?" I'd tell them that I'd fallen as a baby and a cut it on a piece of glass. Somehow it seemed more acceptable to have suffered an accident than to have been born different.By the age of seven I was convinced that no one outside my own family could ever love me or even like me.
    And then I entered the second grade, and Mrs.Leonard's class. I never knew what her first name was -just Mrs.Leonard. She was round and pretty and fragrant, with chubby arms and shining brown hair and warm dark eyes that smiled even on the rare occasions when her mouth didn't. Everyone adored her.But no one came to love her more than I did. And for a special reason.
    Once in the class we played a game called "whisper", which required each child would go to the door of the classroom turn sideways, close one ear with a finger, and the teacher would whisper something from the desk, which the child would repeat.Then the same thing was done for the other ear. As usual, I was last,but all through the testing I wondered that Mrs.Leonard might say to me. I knew from previous years that she whispered things like"The blue sky" or "Do you have new shoes?"
    My turn came up, I turned my bad ear to her plugging up the other solidly with my finger,then gently backed my finger out enough to be able to hear. I waited and then the words that God had surely put into her mouth, seven words that changed my life forever. Mrs.Leonard, the pretty,fragnant teacher I adored,said softly, "I really wish you were my daughter"

• 1. Общий вопрос
    Did the author love her appearance?
    Was she treated well by her classmates?
    2. Специальный вопрос
    When did the girl decide that no one except her family would love her?
    How does the author describe herself?
    3. Вопрос к подлежащему
    Who was her teacher at the second grade?
    Who loved the teacher most in the class?
    4. Альтернативный вопрос
    Was the teacher pretty or ugly?
    Did children go to the door or to the desk when they played the game "whisper"?
    5. Разделительный вопрос
    The girl was wondered that Mrs.Leonard might say to her, wasn't she?
    The teacher said kind and pleasant words, didn't she?