Времена глаголов

• Помогите с заданиями, пожалуйста!
    Нужно поставить в нужное время.

1. The laws of gravity (already/ to know) to the whole human society.
    2. Our problems (to solve) by the end of next week.
    3. He (not to watch) an interesting television program today.
    4. The advantages of electricity (already/ to know) to the whole human society.
    5. It (not/ to stop) raining yet.
    6. The room looks nice. It (to clean).
    7. Tom ( not to draw) the picture yet.
    8. They said they (to come back) by 9 pm the next day.
    9. I think he (to come) soon.
    10. He hope you (to visit) him the next day.
    11. It was reported that the first pocket-size color television set (to develop) recently.
    12. The students wanted to know whether color television ( to produce) at that plant.
    13. He said he ( to finish) it by 12 pm the next day.
    14. He says he ( not to like) maths.
    15. He says that he (to meet) Tom 2 days before.
    16. The teacher said that he ( to correct) the papers by the beginning of next lesson.
    17. He said that in 1884 Paul Nipkow (to patent) the first electromechanical television system which employed a scanning disk.
    18. The professor explained that in its early stages of development, television (to employ) a combination of optical.
    19. They expected he (to be) at home in a few days.
    20. We didn’t know where our neighbor ( to go) every evening.
    21. She said that her daughter (to give) a diploma by the end of a year.
    22. My younger daughter leaned in class yesterday that the Earth ( to revolve) around the sun.
    23. She told me that she would visit her family when she (to return) from Singapore.
    24. We didn’t know where our neighbour (to go) every evening.

• Можете проверить:
    1. have already done
    2.will have solved
    3.is not watching
    4. have already been known
    5. have not stopped
    6. Is cleaning
    7. have not been drawn

• 8. Will have come back
    9.comes
    10. Will visit

• 1. The laws of gravity (already/ to know) to the whole human society.Have already done? ---have already been known
    2. Our problems (to solve) by the end of next week.2.will have solved?--- Will be solved
    3. He (not to watch) an interesting television program today.is not watching ----hasn't watched оба можно
    4. The advantages of electricity (already/ to know) to the whole human society.have been known --правильно.
    5. It (not/ to stop) raining yet.---hasn't stopped
    6. The room looks nice. It (to clean).6. Is cleaning?---has been cleaned.
    7. Tom ( not to draw) the picture yet.have not been drawn?----hasn't drawn
    8. They said they (to come back) by 9 pm the next day.--прав.
    9. I think he (to come) soon.--will come
    10. He hopeS you (to visit) him the next day.--прав.
    Почитайте актив --пассив (страдательный залог).

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большое)
    А остальное правильно?
    11) has been developed 12) had been produced 13) will finish 14) doesn't like 15) met 16) will correct 17) patented 18) employed 19) will be 20) went 21) will be given 22) revolves 23) returns 24) went

• 11. It was reported that the first pocket-size color television set (to develop) recently.has been developed --прав.
    12. The students wanted to know whether color television ( to produce) at that plant.had been produced (это если раньше),was produced (если в то же время)
    13. He said he ( to finish) it by 12 pm the next day.wil finish? --would finish
    14. He says he ( not to like) maths.doesn't like --прав.
    15. He says that he (to meet) Tom 2 days before.met
    16. The teacher said that he ( to correct) the papers by the beginning of next lesson.would correct
    17. He said that in 1884 Paul Nipkow (to patent) the first electromechanical television system which employed a scanning disk.had patented.
    18. The professor explained that in its early stages of development, television (to employ) a combination of optical.hsd employec
    19. They expected he (to be) at home in a few days.would be
    20. We didn’t know where our neighbor ( to go) every evening.went --прав.
    21. She said that her daughter (to give) a diploma by the end of a year.would be given
    22. My younger daughter learned in class yesterday that the Earth ( to revolve) around the sun.прав.
    23. She told me that she would visit her family when she (to return) from Singapore.returned
    24. We didn’t know where our neighbour (to go) every evening.--прав.

Почитайте согла сование времен в косв.речи