check please the sentence

• Hi
    Education is of paramount importance to any society, so the way of enhancing productivity of a learning process is essential.Some individuals opine that the admission to school should be at the earlier age than seven, while others believe it must be at the age of seven. From my perspective, admiting to school at the age of seven would be perfect, because it would continue the period of carefree childhood for a toddler.
    ошибки в артиклях
    Спасибо

• еще
    arriving at shcool at the defined time is the necessity for a student, enforcing a studen to follow this rule
    thanks

• the productivity of a learning process

admission to school

at an earlier age than seven/at an age under 7

admitting to school at the age of seven/an earlier age admission to school

Скрыть комментарии
  • Thanks I will rewrite
    Education is of paramount importance to any society, so the way of enhancing the productivity of a learning process is essential.Some individuals opine that admitting to school should be at an age under seven, while others believe it must be at the age of seven. From my perspective, the age admission to school of seven would be perfect, because it would continue the period of carefree childhood for a toddler.

• Coming to school at a certain time is a must for a student as it teaches him self-discipline, order and to follow the established rules of a society.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Thanks