Небольшой рассказ.

• Сказали составить небольшой текст и выучить его. Я не сильный ас в английском языке, так что хотелось бы узнать про ошибки в моем тексте:
    "Yes, I have thought about my future. I believe that people heed begin thinking about their future in fifteen or sixteen year old. Kind is like programmer attractive to me, because this is very interesting and creative. I preparing for my future career now by dint of I work with a tutor. My family help me with choosing a career. They see my future in medicine, but I don’t agree with them. The job I’d like to do should be rewarding , challenging and it need giving a chance to develop my skills. I will never ever to be a doctor, vet or lawyer , because I don’t feel interest in this profession."
    Заранее благодарна!

• I believe that people heed begin thinking about their future in fifteen or sixteen year old. ----Переделать!

Kind is like programmer attractive to me, because this is very interesting and creative.---ПЕрвую часть предложения переделать!

I preparing for my future career now by dint of I work with a tutor---Глагола вообще нет. Где глагол? Какое тут нужно время? А что такое после слова dint?

My family help me with choosing a career---Так мы говорим по-русски. Как вы понимаете. английский---это не русский, надо переделать.

They see my future in medicine, but I don’t agree with them.---Первая часть предложения русизм, надо переделать.

The job I’d like to do should be rewarding , challenging and it need giving a chance to develop my skills.---В первой части выбран не тот моладбный глагол. После and надо переделывать.

I will never ever to be a doctor, vet or lawyer , because I don’t feel interest in this profession."---never ever? Достаточно только перове слово. После because сплошной русизм, так не говорят, надо переделать.

Ничего личного, только субъективные замечания.