Литературный перевод. Сложно.

• Пожалуйста, помогите с этими предложениями.

1) I focus on creating harmony through contrast and harmony through differences to emphasize on the idea that if we are to join all these cultures together, we create oneness and transcend differences once we focus on beauty.

2) The subject of the work just pops up, I rarely plan how the painting will come out or the color aspect of it. Everything falls in place by itself!

3) It is the spontaneity of the work that imposes itself and what I enjoy the most, as if I am working together with the images not forcing my own idea on them.

4) At the bottom of it is mainly celebrating cultures within one work.

• 1) I focus on creating harmony through contrast and harmony through differences to emphasize on the idea that if we are to join all these cultures together, we create oneness and transcend differences once we focus on beauty.я сосредотачиваюсь на создании гармонии через противоположность и гармонии через различие, подчеркивая мысль, что если надо объединить все эти культуры, мы создаем единство и переступаем через различия, потому что сосредотачиваемся на прекрасном.

• 2) The subject of the work just pops up, I rarely plan how the painting will come out or the color aspect of it. Everything falls in place by itself!
    Тема работы возникает сама собой. Я редко планирую, как картина выйдет из цветовой гаммы. Все само собой становится на свои места.

• 3) It is the spontaneity of the work that imposes itself and what I enjoy the most, as if I am working together with the images not forcing my own idea on them. Больше всего мне нравится спонтанность работы, будто я работаю с образами, не вкладавая в них собственные мысли.

• 4) At the bottom of it is mainly celebrating cultures within one work.

---В основе этого лежит главным образом воспевание(прославление) различных культур на работе.

Скрыть комментарии
  • А может "в рамках одной работы"? Судя по предложениям, дело идет об изобразительном искусстве. А значит на картине могут быть изображены сразу несколько различных культур. Или я ошибаюсь?

• Вполне возможно.

По этому короткому предложению трудно вычислить, о чем конкретно идет речь. Нет никаких отправных точек.