check please the sentence

• Hi
    Environmental repercussions have long been on the govenment agenda worldwide. Due to this global problem, some individuals opine that the key to solving this issue is to obligate the international organizations controling the countries to reduce consuming damaging natural resources as gas, coal, fuel.
    Thanks

• The sentence sounds super formal but I assume that's what you were going for. I would suggest replacing "consuming" with "consumption" as in "the key to solving the issue is to obligate the international organizations controlling the countries to reduce consumption of such damaging natural resources as gas, coal, and fuel"

• Hi Thanks I try to rewrite
    Environmental repercussions have long been on the govenment agenda worldwide. Due to this global problem, some individuals opine that the key to solving this issue is to obligate the international organizations controlling the countries to reduce consumption of such damaging natural resources as gas, coal, and fuel.

• Вообще-то это уже запрос на редактирование, кстати не первый от Вас. Вспоминается тема с безработными без смартфонов.)