Помогите пожалуйста!

• В английском я полный ноль, слёзно прошу помочь в исправлении текста! Заранее огромное спасибо!!
    My research focuses on the molecular genetics of tumors of the reproductive system. The supervisor of the project is Pakudina Inna Olegovna. It should be clarified that the work is carried out in collaboration with some of my classmates. The topic under discussion is relevant today, because uterine fibroids are one of the most common diseases in women. On the one hand, this disease has been studied in detail and many ways of treating it have been invented. On the other hand, the causes of uterine fibroids are not fully understood. Therefore, the purpose of our scientific work is to study the tumor in order to suggest ways to prevent the appearance of uterine fibroids. For the study, we use samples of tumor cells from which we extract RNA, which is used for further study. I hope that my scientific work will be useful and will make a significant contribution to the development of Russion science and medicine.

• У Вас замечательный текст! Несколько замечаний:

1) Inna Olegovna Pakudina вместо Вашего варианта;
    2) не надо запятой "The topic under discussion is relevant today because..."
    3) On the one hand, this disease has been studied in detail, and many treatments have been discovered;
    4) Russian

Вообще, не надо комплексовать по поводу английского, потому что в научной сфере больше внимания будет уделяться именно самому исследованию, а не языку.

Поздравляю и желаю успехов в науке!

• Спасибо Вам за теплые слова! Не думала, что у меня получится написать даже маленький текст)) Еще раз спасибо за помощь! Искренне желаю Вам успехов в Ваших делах:)