Помогите,пожалуйста

• I WISH/IF ONLY
    1. I wish he _______________________ (have) his hair cut! I can't stand his scruffy looks.
    2. Don't you sometimes wish you ______________________ (be) invisible?
    3. I wish I __________________________ (not / leave) it to the last minute. I’m going to try and wing it.
    4. If only I _______________________ (follow) your piece of advice.
    5. I wish I ______________________________ (speak) German fluently.
    6. “So, who ________________________________ (follow) you in the last few days?”- Thompson asked. – “I wish I _____________________ (know),” – said Mitch. Thomp-son studied his face carefully: “Something tells me that you ___________________________ (already/know) who they are”. Mitch said nothing.
    7. I _______________________________________ (have/my hair/dye) recently but I wish I ___________________________ (not/ do) it.
    8. If only I _____________________________ (keep) my mouth shut then!
    9. I wish you ___________________________ (tell) me about the change in the timetable! Why didn`t you bother to do it?
    10. I wish I ___________________________ (dance)!
    11. Andy wishes Beth __________________________ (stop/interfere) in her affairs.
    12. I can’t afford ______________ (buy) new clothes now. If only I ________________ (have) a decent job!
    13. I wish it ___________________ (stop/rain). It’s high time we __________________ (leave).
    14. I wish our school __________________________ (offer) more extra-curricular subjects.
    15. Now he wished he _____________________________ (listen) to the teacher carefully.
    16. She wishes she __________________________ (join) us for a meal, but she is busy to-night.
    17. If only Jenny ______________________ (not/lose) the concert tickets. Now we can’t go.
    18. I wish _____________________(not/eat) fish for dinner. I feel sick now.
    19. I wish you _______________________ (not/speak) with your mouth full. It’s disgusting!
    20. It’s high time we ____________ (clean) the swimming pool. There’re a lot of leaves in it.
    21. The water in this river looks wonderful. I wish I ____________________ (bring) my swimsuit!

• 1. I wish he _____'d have __________________ (have) his hair cut! I can't stand his scruffy looks.
    2. Don't you sometimes wish you ______were ________________ (be) invisible?
    3. I wish I _______hadn't left___________________ (not / leave) it to the last minute. I’m going to try and wing it.
    4. If only I _______had followed ________________ (follow) your piece of advice.
    5. I wish I _________spoke _____________________ (speak) German fluently.
    6. “So, who ________followed ________________________ (follow) you in the last few days?”- Thompson asked. – “I wish I ______knew _______________ (know),” – said Mitch. Thomp-son studied his face carefully: “Something tells me that you ______have already known _____________________ (already/know) who they are”. Mitch said nothing.
    7. I __________have had my hair _dyed ____________________________ (have/my hair/dye) recently but I wish I ___________had not done ________________ (not/ do) it.
    8. If only I _______had kept ______________________ (keep) my mouth shut then!
    9. I wish you ________had told ___________________ (tell) me about the change in the timetable! Why didn`t you bother to do it?
    10. I wish I ______could dance /danced ____________________ (dance)!

• 11. stopped interfering
    12. to buy, had
    13. stopped raining, left
    14. offered
    15. listened
    16. could join
    17. hadn't lost
    18. didn't eat
    19. didn't speak
    20. cleaned
    21. brought