Помогите с инфинитивами. Заранее благодарю

• Use the appropriate form of the infinitives in brackets.
    1. Americans tend (to equate/ to be equated) " change" with "improvement" and consider a rapid change as normal/
    2. This song is believed (to have been sung/ to have sung) by the well-known choir.
    3. He ordered the windows (to shut/ to be shut).
    4. She ought to (be visiting/ have visited) you yesterday, but she fell ill.
    5. The must (be walking/ walk) in the garden now.
    6. I meant (to answer/ to have answered) the letter last week, but I forgot.
    7. This article must (have translated/ have been translated) by a second-year university student.
    8. I am so glad (to be meeting you/ to have met) you.
    9. Governments must develop mechanisms that would premit ethnic groups (to participate/ to have been participating) in decisions that affect their lives.
    10. He must (have caught/ have been caught) napping during working hours.
    11. Freddy should (have telephoned/ telephone) - His mother was getting worried.
    12. He must (be living, have been living) in this city for the last ten years.

• Use the appropriate form of the infinitives in brackets.
    1. Americans tend (to equate/ " change" with "improvement" and consider a rapid change as normal/
    2. This song is believed (to have been sung/by the well-known choir.
    3. He ordered the windows ( to be shut).
    4. She ought to have visited) you yesterday, but she fell ill.
    5. They must (be walking/in the garden now.
    6. I meant to have answered) the letter last week, but I forgot.
    7. This article must have been translated) by a second-year university student.
    8. I am so glad to have met
    9. Governments must develop mechanisms that would premit ethnic groups (to participate/) in decisions that affect their lives.
    10. He must have been caught) napping during working hours.
    11. Freddy should (have telephoned- His mother was getting worried.
    12. He must have been living) in this city for the last ten years.