Speak Eglish Well (skype, icq communication)

• Hi, my name is Serhiy! (for everyone who speaks english well, wants to improve his/her language skills and speak quickly)
    You all want to improve your English. I'd like to improve my language skills too!
    I can speak to you in different themes and deal interesting dialogs.
    I can suggest some topic to discus.
    My icq number is 340071950 (you can knock at my icq in the evning)
    My email is ibs.85@mail.ru
    I'm going to create conference communication
    via skype (program for speaking with microphone), many people can speake and discuss interesting topic in English at the same time. We'll help each other!

Join me! We'll discuss it together and achieve the best results!

• I'm waiting for your answers!
    I look for partners

• aminolevulinic
    Where are you from?You are not native speaker,i guess...

• You are right, I'm not native speaker.
    I have already write it, I'm from Ukraine.
    If you are with me there, If you agree or go the whole way with me, this is my icq number 340071950.

• aminolevulinic Hi!!How are you guys?

• Hallo Serhiy! I would like to speak with you in English. If you still have interesting i´m waiting for your answers. Bye. Alla

• Hello everybody! I'd like to improve my English too and have a lot of practice. Speaking is the best way for it!!! My skype is - Jovanna777. I'l be glad to speak!

• hi Im Notin Im looking for interesting international and frienly friend to speak all about in the world my skype is izoterica =) only evenings plz)

• Hey all people from this site if you would like to speak English please add me to skype my nickname following : gelezniyden. I will glad to see you in my skype. I almost always online and i think you can reach me simple.

• я преподаватель английского.. преподавал корпоративно, сейчас по скайпу.. эффективность, на мой взгляд, не зависит по скайпу или офлайн..Но точно могу сказать, что по скайпу, намного удобней.. как для ученика, так и для учителя.. Кто хочет учить английский, вот мое имя в скайпе: m_zaretsky