topic for discussion

• hello, i've some topics to discuss! Let's debate it here.
    firstly,
    Describe your favorite movie
    1) What's the name of the film?
    2) What's the theme of the film?
    3) Why do you like it?
    Follow-up:
    * Describe a type of movie you like.
    * What's the difference between Russian, Chinese and American movies?
    * What do you think of the violent films (Hollywood films)?
    * Why movies need computer techniques? Any example of movie using computer techniques
    * Whit parts of cinema are the most important and how to improve it?

• As for me:
    One of my favorite movies is serial which is called "prison break".

Prison Break is an American television series that premiered on the Fox Network on August 29, 2005. The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and his brother's elaborate plan to help him escape his death sentence. Created by Paul Scheuring, the show is produced by Adelstein-Parouse Productions in association with Original Television and 20th Century Fox Television. The current executive producers are Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Dawn Parouse, Marty Adelstein, Neal Moritz and Brett Ratner.[1] Its theme music is composed by Ramin Djawadi, and was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2006.[2] The show is currently undergoing its second season, which premiered on August 21, 2006. Having planned two seasons worth of story beforehand,[3] executive producer Paul Scheuring says, "With success comes questions about Season Three, so now we’re framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the 'trilogy’."[4]

I like it because it is exciting and interesting story about two brothers. One of them Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) who was got put in jail, another Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller), who is going to take out his brother from the prison.

Premiered on August 29, 2005 in the United States and Canada, the first season featured a total of 22 episodes.[10] Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) is accused of the murder of Terrence Steadman, who is the brother of the female Vice President of the United States. With strong evidence supporting the charges of first degree murder and aggravated discharge of a firearm against him, Lincoln is sentenced to death and is sent to the Fox River State Penitentiary to await his execution. Lincoln's brother, Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller), is convinced of Lincoln's innocence and hatches an escape plan. After installing himself at Fox River, time works against Michael as he must overcome various obstacles and make the right connections among the inmates and prison staff to be successful in breaking out his brother. The actors who were cast as the protagonists Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows were the last to join the main cast. Miller was chosen six days before the start of production and Purcell was cast three days later.[11] The protagonists are aided by Veronica Donovan (Robin Tunney), who begins to investigate the conspiracy that put Lincoln in jail. However, they are hindered by covert agents, who belong to an organization known as "The Company". etc.

There are a lot of different kinds of films I like: feature films,
    horror films, thriller films, popular science films, mystery and sometimes cartoon films. Besides, the film may be full-lenth or short, sound or silent dubbed in mother tonque, three-dimensional or wide-screen.

We can see films either in the cinema, on the TV, DVD or our computers(who has network at home). As I'm often short of time, I have practically no time for going to the cinema. For this reason I see films on television, DVD or my computer more frequently. But sometimes I manage to go to the cinema. As I said above I prefer feature films and amusing comedies too.

A modern cinema program contains a newsreel, which shows us pictures of important recent developments. It is usually shown before a feature film.
    etc.
    I'm looking forward the answers from you even through they are short!

• Ау пипл вы где?
    Неужели никому неинтересно Пообсуждать любимый Фильм, Сериал или Мультик (возможно недавно посмотрев)?!
    То что понравилось, изложить на англ языке и обсудить.
    Давайте! Присоединяйтесь! Кто хочет и может приводите свои темы для обсуждения, я только за! Ведь это очень интересно!
    Также ищю друзей/товарещей для переписки, возможен вариант
    ip телефона. Ведь речь нашу можно развить и без выезда за границу. Жду ответов и предложений,
    также обсуждаем данную тему " your favorite movie")))))

• To my mind a very interesting topic, moreover everybody can drop a line: a beginner and an advanced. Personally I don't like Russian films very much. My favourite ones are: Lord of the Rings, The 10th kingdom and many others, not fantasy only. And I also like HORROR films, BU!

• Oh! I like horror films too! They are so exciting), how is called the film you like very much?

• I like films where horror is mixed with mystery, for example, "Ring 1", films about Hannibal Lector. Now I' looking forward to see "The pirates of the Carribean" Jack Sparrow is super!

• пришлите пожалуйста сочинение на тему my favorite film

• Nowadays it is very difficult to choose best movie because there are so many interesting movies.I like horror films for example hostel.I found Hostel 2 DVD-RIP yesterday nice film.I wish you to see this film.Sorry i have no time i have to go when come back I will write more interesting movies.

Have a nice day!

• "Exorcist:the begining" is the best horror film

• I saw hostel 1. Br-r-r! Too scary. Too much blood and violence. Thanks God I was not alone when I saw the film.
    PS How did you like "The Pirates of...3"? I think it was a bit different from the rest parts.