Подправить текст

• Доброго дня. Составил текст в past simple, помогите пожалуйста исправить ошибки.

1. Today I'll tell you about festival «Winter fun in Uglich», that was in Uglich a few months ago.
    2. The festival has been held since 2007.
    3. This is a very interesting event, where Professional athletes and Amateurs, competed and actively rested in the fresh air.
    4. In 2019, the festival entered the top 10 "Best winter festivals of 2018-2019".
    5. Traditionally, the site of "Winter fun" unfolded in the left Bank of Uglich on a large snow field on the banks of the Volga.
    6. Especially popular among the guests enjoyed a novelty – an unusual winter photo zone "Indian motifs».
    7. Vocal and choreographic groups will perform on the main stage all day.
    8. For children worked attractions.
    9. As a gift to relatives and friends, everyone could buy Souvenirs.
    10. I would like to visit this festival next time, because it is very interesting.

1. Я расскажу вам о фестивале «Зимние забавы в Угличе», который проходил в Угличе несколько дней назад.
    2. Фестиваль проходит с 2007 года.
    3. Это было очень интересное событие, на котором профессиональные спортсмены и любители, соревновались и активно отдыхали на свежем воздухе.
    4. В 2019 году фестиваль вошел в топ-10 «Лучших фестивалей Зимы 2018-2019 года».
    5. Традиционно площадка «Зимних забав» развернулась в левобережной части Углича на большом снежном поле на берегу Волги.
    6. Особой популярностью у гостей пользовалась новинка – необычная зимняя фотозона «Индейские мотивы».
    7. На главной сцене весь день выступи вокальные и хореографические коллективы
    8. В подарок близким и друзьям все желающие смогли приобрести сувениры.
    9. Для детей работали аттракционы
    10. Я бы хотел посетить этот фестиваль в следующий раз потому, что это очень интересно.

• about festival ---нужен артикль. у вас его нет. ...that was held in Uglich a few days ago. Будьте внимательны, вы пишите "несколько месяцев назад", а переводите"несколько дней назад".

This is a very interesting event---было или есть? at which ...had an active rest in the open air.

entered or hit the top 10 festivals of...

was set/deployed on the left bank of Uglich in a large snow field on the bank of the Volga.

was a novelty which was an unusual winter photo zone.

were performing all day long.

There were various attractions/amusements for children.

All those who wished/willing could but souvenirs and present them to their relatives and friends.

• Составил текст в «Winter fun in Uglich, помогите пожалуйста исправить ошибки

1.Today I'll tell you about the festival «Winter fun in Uglich», that was in Uglich a few months ago.
    2. The festival has been held since 2007.
    3. This is a very interesting event

А где же past simple ?

A few days ago I told you about the festival " XXX " that took its place in 2007. This music tradition to have a fun was born 12 years ago and still keeping on by the friendly community of enthusiasts and professional musicians.

Вот это в past simple