Проверить певевод

• Прежде всего стоит отметить, что не вызывает никаких сомнений, что видимых причин для этого нет, а значит делать такие выводы пока преждевременно, поскольку, как я считаю, нет для этого никаких очевидных предпосылок, которые могли бы охарактеризовать данный процесс. Если это действительно так, то нужно провести ещё раз мониторинг в этой области с целью доказать или опровергнуть это ввиду того, чтобы не было спекуляций и домыслов. Но еще раз повторюсь и могу с уверенностью заверить, что повода для этого нет, а значит беспокоиться не стоит, поскольку учтены все аспекты данного вопроса, которые это подтверждают и не свидетельствуют об обратном.

First of all one should note it is beyond question there aren't obvious causes for it therefore drawing such conclusions is hastily. I consider there aren't visible prerequisites which could describe this processes. If it is actually thus then one ought to carry out the monitoring in that field for the purpose of proving or refuting the given thesis so that there aren't false speculations and invention. But I am repeating myself again and can assure that there aren't grounds for anxiety inasmuch as all aspects of the matter has been taken into account, bearing it out and not being evidence of the opposite.

• such conclusions is hastily.--- is premature.

describe this processes---this process.

If it is actually thus---??? If it is really the case...

then one ought to carry out the monitoring in that field---it is then necessary to monitor this sphere/field once again/one more time...

с целью доказать или опровергнуть это ввиду того, чтобы не было спекуляций и домыслов. ---either to prove or to reject it and avoid any speculations and conjectures.

But I am repeating myself again and can assure---But coming back to it I can assure you that there is no reason for that ...

а значит беспокоиться не стоит, поскольку учтены все аспекты данного вопроса, которые это подтверждают и не свидетельствуют об обратном.---which means that it is not worth worrying because all the aspects of this matter supporting this and not suggesting otherwise have been taken into consideration.

P.S.Честно говоря, я вообще не понял, о чем идет речь.