Participle I, Participle II, Gerund

• I. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения на русский язык; подчеркните в них Participle I, Participle II, Gerund и установите функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите является ли оно (он) определением, обстоятельством, частью сказуемого, etc.

1. Increasing concem has been expressed about the continued growth in world population.
    2. The new technology used now in less developed ones.
    3. After having signed a number of documents, the owner transferred his real estate to the educational centre.

1. Put simply, a business process is the set of activities performed to serve a customer.
    2. Loan capital is more appropriate to firms operating in stable markets.
    3. The aim of the company is either issuing extra stocks of borrowing a loan from a bank.

• 1. Increasing concem has been expressed about the continued growth in world population.
    Increasing--Participle 1 определение, expressed ---Participle 2, часть сказ,.continued --- Participle 2 опр.
    2. The new technology used now in less developed ones.предложение переписано с ошибкой.
    Used --Participle 2,developed ---participle 2 Поэтому функцию не определим, пока правильно не напишете.
    3. After having signed a number of documents, the owner transferred his real estate to the educational centre.
    Having signed --gerund, обстоятельство.
    1. Put simply, a business process is the set of activities performed to serve a customer.
    Put --participle 2 --обст., performed --participle 2, опр.
    2. Loan capital is more appropriate to firms operating in stable markets.
    Operating --participle 1, опр.
    3. The aim of the company is either issuing extra stocks of (должно быть or )borrowing a loan from a bank.
    Issuing -- gerund, часть сказ, borrowing --gerund. Часть сказ.

• The new technology used now in less developed countries is taken from the developed ones.
    Здравствуйте! Я исправила предложение, помогите пожалуйста с заданием.
    подчеркните в них Participle I, Participle II, Gerund и установите функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите является ли оно (он) определением, обстоятельством, частью сказуемого, etc.

• Used, developed -- опр, taken -часть сказ.