Упражнения и тесты для активизации словарного запаса

• Помогите пожалуйста
    Test 1. School
    1. They ___________ me a lot at school. (taught, studied, learned)
    2. I’m ____________my final exam next month. (passing, taking, making)
    3. “ Have you ________your homework?” Pat’s mother asked her. (made, done, wrote)
    4. Children have to carry heavy________. (sacks, schoolbags, handbags)
    5. They have a very good school ____________. (restaurant, bar, canteen)
    6. _________is my favourite subject. (Historic, History, Story)
    7.I’m not _______________ Geography and Physics. (well with, good with, good at)
    8.These pupils are waiting for their teacher in the _________. (classroom, lesson, class)
    9. Sit ___________your desk and go on with your work. (at, on, near)
    10. No one likes to _____________ an exam. (lose, fail, fall)

Test 2. School Life

1.Who is the ________ of your school? (director, headmaster, chief)
    2.Clare was very popular with her ________. (schoolfellows, schoolchildren, schoolmates)
    3.Mathematics is a ______________subject at school. (forced, compulsory, required)
    4.A___________ is all the different courses that are taught in a school or college. (curriculum, scheme, timetable)
    5.A __________ is a state school in which children of all abilities study together. (public school, elementary, comprehensive)
    6.I’m _________English and French classes. (following, attending, visiting)
    7.A nursery school is for ________. (babies, infants, nurses)
    8.Every one of their children___________ well at school. (did, succeeded, managed)
    9.A ________ is a school in Britain for children aged between 11 and 18 who have a high academic ability. (grammar school, state school, special school)
    10.It’s hard to ___________into the university. (enter, get, go)
    11.The function of school is to ______________ children. (bring up, educate, encourage)
    12.We’re building a car at our school ____________ (workshop, laboratory, workplace)