How do you think? Is it useful to learn English by chating, icq and so on?

• One of the most important thing you can improve your english step by step

• I think that it is necessary to improve your English by ICQ. I remember when I was just a beginner I spoke to many foreign people with the help of ICQ and e-mail. And it is the great opportunity for us - Russians which cannot speak to native speakers! Use it! =)

ой... написал =)

• привет всем:) подскажите пожалуйста чаты где можно поговорить на английском языке?:)очень надо. основы знаю а практики как таковой нет.

• Sometimes i prefer irc to icq,msn and mail. Most of rooms are english,american. If you need i'll leave a link below.

• have no hesitations.another matter your grammar - in some respect you will not know your mistakes,but you'll be a good adept at everyday communication.i think it's great!

• Для желающих пообщаться с иностранцами могу дать ссылку www.LanguageExchange.com. Правда, чтобы иметь возможность самому приглашать к общению, надо заплатить сколько-то. Хотя мне было просто достаточно зарегистрироваться, а потом уже golden members сами писали мне.

• Алекс hi Alex!I think we can be frinds if you don't mind?

• hi everybody!let's be friends!

• Please be active!

• Hallo everybody. Who studies English and wishes to talk write me on a number ICQ 282-164-136 I especially like to socialize with the wonderful half of humanity