Помогите пожалуйста

• Choose the most suitable form:
    1. (Being tired, tired) we couldn't continue (working, having worked) in the laboratory.
    2. I have never heard (she, her) (playing, to play) the
    piano. 3.1 like films (showing, shown) the lives of famous people.
    4. In Britain she had a lot of problems as she wasn't used to (drive, driving) on the left.
    5. My friend wants (I, me) (to help, helping) him with the translation of an English article.
    6. I don't usually carry my passport with me. I'm afraid of (losing, to lose) it.
    7. (Not knowing, not having known) many words, I had (to use, using) a dictionary while (translating, being translated) the text.
    8. She avoids (expressing, to express) her opinion in public. She prefers (keeping, to keep) silence.
    9. Would you mind (answering, to answer) a few questions? - I'd rather you stopped (asking, to ask) silly questions.
    10. He finished (writing, to write) the letter with the words "I'm looking forward to (seeing, see) you."
    11. The books (written, writing) by L.Tolstoy are (read, reading) with great interest.
    12. I'm sorry (to bother, bothering) you, but I need (to talk, talking) to you.
    13'. I'm sorry (for being, to be) late. I was delayed by the traffic.
    14. The article (typing, being typed) will be published in the
    local newspaper.
    15. (Pass) the last exam, one of the students suggested (going, to go) to the pub in the evening. _
    16. I'm sorry (hearing, to hear) that you've lost your job.
    17. She is a very interesting person. I always enjoy (talking to talk) to her.
    18. If you cross the street without (look, looking), you risk (being, having been) knocked down.
    19. He is trying to sell his car but nobody is interested (in buying, to buy) it.
    20. I live only a short way from here, so it's not worth (taking, to take) a taxi (get) home.

Use the proper form of the Infinitive, Participle or Gerund in the following sentences.
    1. (Not, know) the language and (have) no friends in the
    city, he found it hard (get) a job. 2.1 am (look) forward to (see) you in our town.
    3. When we came home, we found the door (lock).
    4. The day (be) fine, we decided (have) a rest out of town.
    5. The manager objected to our (make) private calls on his phone.
    6. Is there anything worth (read) in your home library?
    7. I want to have a new dress (make) for the New Year's party.
    8. Would you like me (turn) down the radio a bit? - No, it's all right. I am used to (work) with a radio on.
    9. The success of Byron's poems gave him every right (say), "I woke up one morning (find) myself famous".
    10. In England if you want a milkman (leave) you milk in the morning, remember (put) a milk bottle outside your door.

• Use the proper form of the Infinitive, Participle or Gerund in the following sentences.

1. Not knowing the language and having no friends in the
    city, he found it hard to get a job.
    2.1 am looking forward to seeing you in our town.
    3. When we came home, we found the door locked.
    4. The day being fine, we decided to have a rest out of town.
    5. The manager objected to our making private calls on his phone.
    6. Is there anything worth reading in your home library?
    7. I want to have a new dress made for the New Year's party.
    8. Would you like me to turn down the radio a bit? - No, it's all right. I am used to working with a radio on.
    9. The success of Byron's poems gave him every right to say, "I woke up one morning finding myself famous".
    10. In England if you want a milkman to leave you milk in the morning, remember to put a milk bottle outside your door.