Reported Speech

• Пожалуйста, помогите перевести это интервью в Reported Speech. Сколько пыталась понять, не получается, а от этого зависит итоговая оценка, либо 5, либо 4
    1) Last year, when we first put you on this list, it didn’t sit well with a lot of people. Why do you think that is?
    I think people expect a lot out of [me and my family]. Whether we’re influential for one reason or another, it is what it is. I know how influential I am over my fans and followers. I feel like everything I do, my hair color, my makeup, I always start these huge trends, and I don’t even realize what I’m capable of. I didn’t care what people had to say; I didn’t even read any of that stuff. People might have been upset because we were next to, like, young girls who started schools and crazy things. But we’re just different people! We’re influential in different ways, and that’s okay.

2) How has your life changed since then?
    It’s gotten much bigger. I never thought that that could happen. But it keeps growing, which is awesome. I’m figuring out exactly what I want to do and becoming the businesswoman that I want to be. My lip kit is launching soon, and I want to have a successful makeup line. There’s a lot of exciting things coming up that I’m excited about. I’m becoming a woman, I have my own house, and I’m really coming into my own now.

3) A lot of your influence comes from social media. That’s great, because it allows you to control your image. But is it also limiting, because it’s so one-sided?

Yeah, absolutely. Having a reality TV show, and an app and Snapchat, people think they know exactly who you are. People think they have a perfect idea of who you are from a four-second Snapchat video…and fake blogs, stories, magazine covers. In reality, that’s not the case. Nobody knows who I am except family and my close friends. But it is what it is. People have to be sensitive to—I hate using the word “celebrities”—people in the spotlight. Because there’s so much more than what you see on the cover of a magazine.