Формы глагола

• Контрольный тест. I. Вставить нужную форму глагола: 1.I was caught in the rain and my clothes (was,were) wet through. I needed something to change. 2.I want to make some pancakes for breakfast. (Is,are) there any milk in the jar? 3. My sunglasses (is,are)damaged! 4. The good news (is, are)that his leg is not broken. 5. -Take the money from my bag and buy some yogurt. -Yes, OK. But there (is,are) no money here. II. Составить словосочетания и напишите их с переводом. English,equal, self, hard,social----made,speaking,rights,position,business, working example: self-made - сделал себя сам III. Поставить глагольную частицу to, если надо: 1.Don't make me...laugh. 2. We want you ... join our organization. 3. Hot weather makes me...feel seek. 4.His mother told him ...come back at 10. 5.She asked us not...be late. 6.She makes her son...read the letter. IV. Поставить артикли где надо: 1.There are millions of stars in...space. 2. What ... good advice! 3. ...Petrovs have moved into a new flat. 4. His office is situated on....fifth floor. 5. Have you ever travelled across....Atlantic? 6.....USA is situated in...North America. 7. They spent their holidays in ....Alps. 8. Tom works eight hours ...day.

• II. Составить словосочетания и напишите их с переводом. English,equal, self, hard,social----made,speaking,rights,position,business, working example: self-made - сделал себя сам
    English speaking, equal rights, hard- working , social position.

III. Поставить глагольную частицу to, если надо: 1.Don't make me...laugh. 2. We want you .to.. join our organization. 3. Hot weather makes me...feel seek. 4.His mother told him .to..come back at 10. 5.She asked us not.to..be late. 6.She makes her son...read the letter.

IV. Поставить артикли где надо: 1.There are millions of stars in.the ..space. 2. What ... good advice! 3. .The ..Petrovs have moved into a new flat. 4. His office is situated on..the ..fifth floor. 5. Have you ever travelled across.the ...Atlantic? 6...The ..USA is situated in...North America. 7. They spent their holidays in .the ...Alps. 8. Tom works eight hours .a..day.