Помогите правильно расставить артиклы a/an/the

• 1. Fred is … professional computer programmer.2. Sandra was … interesting girl with … pretty blue eyes and …good figure.3. … English language is … foreign language in lots of … Russian schools. 4. Wait … minute, I will be ready in … moment. 5. What … expensive mobile phone! 6.… bear is … wild animal. 7. I’ve got … mother, … father and two … sisters. 8. I need … new dress for … performance. 9. Give me … chance, Laura! Stay in … city! 10. What … exciting game! 11. I had … nice time in … village last summer. 12. What … surprise – you’ve won …first prize! 13. Give me … pen, please. 14. Venus is … planet, by … way. 15. What’s … matter? 16. I can’t translate … whole text. 17. Diana is … only pretty girl in … group. 18. I’ve got … same black bag. 19. Drinking beer is … main problem of … teenagers. 20. Can you choose … right variant in … test? 21. I’m sure all … Russians are patriotic. 22. Look at … sun! 23. She’s … most beautiful girl in … world. 24.…moon was yellow … last week. 25. It’s … last time I give you money. 26. What about going to … disco together? 27…Tickets are on … desk. 28.… radio was invented in … last century. 29. I was born on … first of … July in … small town in …USA. 30. … Black Sea is situated in … south of … country

• 1 a2 an , - , a 3 the, a,-- 4 a, a 5 an 6 the, a 7 a, a, -- 8 a, the 9 a, the 10 an 11 a, a 12 a, the 13 a/the 14 a, the.

• 15. What’s the … matter? 16. I can’t translate …the whole text. 17. Diana is the … only pretty girl in …the group. 18. I’ve got the … same black bag. 19. Drinking beer is the … main problem of … teenagers. 20. Can you choose …the right variant in the … test? 21. I’m sure all the … Russians are patriotic. 22. Look at …the sun! 23. She’s …the most beautiful girl in the … world. 24.…The moon was yellow … last week. 25. It’s the … last time I give you money. 26. What about going to a… disco together? 27 The …tickets are on …the desk. 28.…The radio was invented … last century. 29. I was born on the … first of … July in a… small town in the …USA. 30. The… Black Sea is situated in the … south of the … country