Добрый день! Помогите, пожалуйста, решить.

• I. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения, принимая во внимание, что инфинитив в функ¬ции определения и особенно объектный и субъектный инфинитивные обороты большей частью соответствуют при¬даточным предложениям).
    1. He is said to be proposing another agreement with this company.
    2. The plan to be discussed will greatly affect our methods of producing these products.
    3. When are they expected to arrive?
    4. The city was considered to win the competition to host EXPO-2012.
    5. The construction proved to have taken much more time than planned.

1. Говорят, что он предлагает еще одно соглашение с этой компанией.
    2. Обсуждаемый план сильно повлияет на наши методы производства этих продуктов.
    3. Когда они должны прибыть?

II. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения, учитывая различия в переводе зависимого и независимого причастного оборота .
    1. The Chamber of Commerce giving the information, the English company sent an offer to the German company.
    2. Having been written the translation was given to the teacher.
    3. With the prices being very high, the company managed to sell the goods at a very good profit.
    4. They discussed the terms of delivery, with the company having agreed to reconsider the price.
    5. The company accepted the offer, with the prices for similar wares having increased significantly on their market.

Ш. Перепишите, вставьте one-ones; some-any; that-those; mine-yours etc. по смыслу. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
    e.g I don’t like this text but I like _____we discussed yesterday. I don’t like this text but I like the ones we discussed yesterday.- Мне не нравится этот текст, но мне нравятся тексты, которые мы обсуждали вчера.
    1. I haven’t got a train timetable, but ask Adrian-he may have_______.
    2. There aren’t ______matches here, but there may be _______in the kitchen.
    3. I need a watch -______with an alarm.
    4. “Where are the forks?”- “ Oh, no! We didn’t bring _____.”
    5. “Which car shall we take?”- “_____. My garage is not far from here”

IV. Переведите следующие условные предложения на английский язык.
    1. Мы бы, обязательно, посетили международную выставку на прошлой неделе, если бы у нас было приглашение.
    2. Я бы перешла на эту фирму, если бы знала испанский язык.
    3. Они прошли бы этот курс, если бы у них тогда было достаточно денег, чтобы оплатить его.
    4. Если я закончу проект пораньше, мы сможем поехать отдохнуть за город.
    5. Мы были бы рады увидеть вас завтра на ярмарке.

V. Прочтите и переведите на русский язык весь текст. Задайте 5 вопросов разного типа по содержанию текста.
    DISTRIBUTION OF GOODS AND SCARCITY

The proper distribution or supplying of goods and services to people can be as important as producing those goods and services. Wealth that lies unused has only limited value in most cases. How, when, where, and to whom to distribute goods and services involve important economic decision making. The study of methods of distribution is an important part of economics.
    Economics deals with the problem of scarcity. Resources, goods, and services are not limitless. Many choices have to be made. What goods will be produced? Which limited resources will be used to produce them? To whom will goods and services be distributed? Since people do not have limitless supplies of wealth, they must make decisions about what goods and services to obtain and consume and whether they should save or spend.
    No wonder the wizard warned that economics is never exactly anything. There are too many things to be considered for economics to be exact. But the study of economics does offer the chance to examine much in your daily life. You are bound to be better off when you have done that.

• Задание 3
    1 one 2 any, some 3 the one 4 any 5 none

• 4 Переведите следующие условные предложения на английский язык.
    We would definitely have attended the international exhibition last week, if we had got an invitation.
    I would join that firm, if I knew Spanish.
    They would have taken that course, if they had had enough money to pay.
    if I finish the project earlier, we can go and have a rest in the suburbs.
    We would be happy to meet you at the fair tomorrow.

• I. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения, принимая во внимание, что инфинитив в функ¬ции определения и особенно объектный и субъектный инфинитивные обороты большей частью соответствуют при¬даточным предложениям).
    1. He is said to be proposing another agreement with this company.
    2. The plan to be discussed will greatly affect our methods of producing these products.
    3. When are they expected to arrive?
    4. The city was considered to win the competition to host EXPO-2012.
    5. The construction proved to have taken much more time than planned.

1. Говорят, что он предлагает еще одно соглашение с этой компанией.
    2. План, который предстоит/нужно будет обсудить, сильно повлияет на наши методы производства этих продуктов.
    3. Когда ожидается их прибытие?
    4. Считалдось, что город станет победителем соревнованя на проведение выставки EXPO-2012.
    5. Строительство, как оказалось, заняло больше времени, чем планировалась/предполагалось.

II. Перепишите и письменно переведите следующие предложения, учитывая различия в переводе зависимого и независимого причастного оборота .
    1. The Chamber of Commerce giving the information, the English company sent an offer to the German company.---После того, как Торговая Палата дала информацию, известная английская компания послал приглашение известной немецкой компании.
    2. Having been written the translation was given to the teacher.---После того, как превод был написан, его сдали учителю.
    3. With the prices being very high, the company managed to sell the goods at a very good profit.---Несмотря на то, что цены были довольно высокими, компании удалось продать свои товары по очень привлекательной цене.
    4. They discussed the terms of delivery, with the company having agreed to reconsider the price.---Они обсудили условия поставки, причем компания согласилать пересмотреть цену.
    5. The company accepted the offer, with the prices for similar wares having increased significantly on their market.---Компания приняла предложение, хотя цены на подобные товары и значительно возросли на рынке.