Инфинитив

• Поставьте стоящий в скобках инфинитив в нужную временную и залоговую форму
    Помогите, пожалуйста, не понимаю

4. I know this article (to write) by the president of your company. 5. Peter is said (to learn) English now in Britain. 6. Please, let us (to know) the results of your experi ments. 7. The boys heard the door (to open) and their father (to enter) the room. 8. Look it seems (to rain). 9. The day before yester day she happened (to see) this photo in the local newspaper. 10. Who let my children (to go) to the cinema? 11. This box is too heavy for you (to lift), let me (to help) you. 12. Your company is said (to do) well at present. 13. Let's (to discuss) this question with your part ners. 14. Please, don't make me (to laugh). 15. Father did not no tice me (to come in) and continued (to watch) TV. 16. It was diffi cult for me (to remember) the boys' names. 17. What is the best season for him (to start) jogging? 18. At that moment I felt some body (to look) at me. 19. This is the fact (to know) by all. 20. Helen is likely (to become) a good teacher. 21. Your friend seemed (to enjoy) this film. 22. My son seemed (to forget) his promise. 23. The noise made me (to turn) my head and I saw the captain (to come) into the room. 24. The old man would rather (to have) us (to leave) him alone. 25. Ann is supposed (to get) this prize. 26. We heard you (to work) at this problem for some years. 27. Your child seems (to feel) much better today. 28. The new submarine was reported (to leave) for the Atlantic Ocean. 29. All of us expect new computers (to deliver) next week. 30. Many various books, magazines and news papers are known (to publish) in our country every year.

• Вы читали и изучали грамматический материал относительно инфинитива?
    Вы читали и анализировали примеры, в которых употребляются РАЗНЫЕ ФОРМЫ ИНФИНИТИВА?
    Ваше упражнение как раз на это правило.