Please, check my essay and email for FCE exam. Thanks!

• In your English class you have been talking about the environment. Now, your English teacher has asked you to write an essay.
    Every country in the world has problems with pollution and damage to the environment. Do you think these problems can be solved?
    Write an essay using all the notes and giving reasons for your point of view.
    Notes
    Write about:
    1. transport
    2. rivers and seas
    3. forests (your own idea)

Nowadays there is a problem that people all around the world must solve and it is increasing level of pollution and other consequences of human's activities.
    Firstly, in order to move people use many kinds of transport that produce smoke which destroys atmosphere. However, there is a solution - use electricity instead of petrol. As a result of this air pollution will cut down.
    Secondly, factories while working pollute not only the atmosphere but water too. People can not live comfortably without products of factories so the should not be closed. In this case there is only one way to deal with it - filter toxic wastes.
    Finally, there is terrible situation with forests because our civilization always need wood. Consequently, a giant area of forests is destroyed every year. There is suggestion that we need to reproduce them in order to save environment.
    According to my view, problems that I have mentioned can be solved unless we will keep on destroying our planet.

You have received this email from your English-speaking friend David.
    Subject: touring holiday
    Some college friends of mine are visiting your area soon for a week’s touring holiday. They would like to travel around and learn about your local area and its history.
    Can you tell me about some of the places they could visit? What’s the best way to travel around – car, bike or coach?
    Thanks,
    David
    Write your email.

Hi David,
    I'm so sorry for writing back that late. And I'm very pleased that you've asked me. I'm not an expert on this topic but I'll tell you everything I know.
    My town doesn't have a long history but there some places to visit. Firstly, they can go to museums in order to learn about history. Also it's quite attractive to walk in the city center if they'll have enough time. However, the most popular sight is quite far away from Kemerovo, and it zoo. I know that you can't understand why, so I'll explain. The thing that makes it so special are pictures on cliffs made a long time ago. Because of position of it I recommend you to use cars to move.
    Do you how many people are in this group? Will you go with them or not? And may I guide them?
    I believe, I've written all I knew and now I need to stop because of homework. Can't wait to meet these guys!
    All the best,
    My name

• Nowadays there is a problem that people all around the world must/ have to solve and it is AN increasing level of pollution and other consequences of human's activities.
    Firstly, in order to move people use many kinds of transport that produce smoke??/ exhaust fumes which destroy/pollute atmosphere. However, there is a solution. (You should ) use electricity instead of petrol. As a result (of this) air pollution will BE cut down.
    Secondly, factories while working pollute not only the atmosphere but water too. People can not live comfortably without products of factories? so the? should not be closed. In this case there is only one way to deal with it.(we should) filter toxic wastes.
    Finally, there isA terrible situation with forests because our civilization always need ? wood. Consequently, a giant area of forests is destroyed every year. There is A suggestion that we need to reproduce them in order to save THE environment.
    According to my view???/ to my mind, problems that I have mentioned can be solved unless we will keep on destroying our planet.

• Hi David,
    I'm so sorry for writing back that late. And I'm very pleased that you've asked me.(о чем) I'm not an expert on this topic (какой)but I'll tell you everything I know.
    My town doesn't have a long history but thereARE some places to visit. Firstly, they (кто places?)can go to museums in order to learn about history. Also it's quite attractive to walk in the city center if they'll have enough time. However, the most popular sight is quite far away from Kemerovo, and it IS A zoo. I know that you can't understand why, so I'll explain. The thing that makes it so special are pictures on cliffs made a long time ago. Because of position?? of it I WOULD recommend you to use cars to move.
    Do you (глагол)how many people THERE are in this group? Will you go / Are you going to come with them or not? And may I guide them?
    I believe, I've written all I knew and now I need to stop because of homework. Can't wait to meet these guys!
    All the best,
    My name

• unless we will keep on / unless we keep

• makes it so special are pictures / is painting ........

• Hi David!
    I'm glad to hear you again!I hope you are well.I'm very glad to read that some of your friends are going to visit Germany for a week this month.
    In my opinion, there are many beautiful places to visit.If your friends are interested in history, I would highly recommended to visit Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart or Ulmer monastery ,also is interesting Lichtenstein Castle.Many tourists from around the world come to Germany to see them.The tickets aren’t very expensive and can go with them and tell them all what I know about this amazing historical masterpieces of Germany.
    You asked me about what is the best way to travel around .My advice is to travel by train.It is very comfortable and cheap public transport in Germany.But if they want to enjoy the nature and beautiful views they can rent the bicycles.
    I really hope that your friends come to visit Germany and I can help and support them.
    Let me know if you have some questions about this.
    Oksana N.

• I'm glad to hear you again!I---Нехорошо, над переделать.

also is interesting Lichtenstein Castle.---Нехорошо, требует переделки.

and can go with them and tell them all what I know about this amazing historical masterpieces of Germany.---Перед глаголом CAN пропущено подлежащее. Слово WHAT вообще не нужно в предложении.

they can rent the bicycles.---Определенного артикля не надо.

I really hope that your friends come to visit Germany and I can help and support them.---После THAT лучше дать будущее время.

Let me know if you have some questions about this.---Нехорошо. Нужно фразу переделать.

Вывод: Вы часто просто калькируете фразу с русского на английский, не думая. а как бы они ее сказали. Дословный перевод----не всегда самый лучший способ перевода.

• Дату посмотрите