English topics

• анастасия
    Shopping has common elements wherever it takes place. A buyer looks for a seller who is offering something the buyer wants or needs at a price the buyer can afford to pay. Sellers often advertise their wares in newspapers, on the radio or TV, on posters etc. Sellers use a variety of tactics to induce buyers to purchase from them at a price which leaves some profit.
    Shopping is a part of our daily life. And we have to deal with it whatever we like it or not. There are people who hate going shopping. So they make a list of what they need and run through stores buying the needed things. Sometimes they even don't care about the price. And there are people who go from store lookig for goods of better quality and lower price. Those don't worry about the time they spend shopping.
    But there is a very good service called Postal Market. It really helps you to save your time and get goods of high quality. You just have to look through a catalogue, choose the things you like, order them and wait a little to get them.

• Здравствуйте!
    Мне нужен топик на тему I have grown up! помогите.

• Food or education?
    Это должна быть широко раскрыта тема...Художественного характера. Очень срочно...помогите пожалуйста..

• пожалуйста, срочно надо топик на тему "поради другу,як вести здоровий спосіб життя"

• здравствуйте!!!мне нужен топик на тему in god we trust.помогите пожалуйста

• Plese I need a topic about My Meal.....Plese help me ....I need your help!!!!!!!!

• Мне нужен топик на тему:"Time is money"!Помогите,пожалуйста!Срочно!

• НО МНЕ КОНКРЕТНО НУЖЕН ТОПИК НА 1 MINUTE TALK THE TOPIC "TIME IS MONEY"!HELP ME?PLEASE!

• Здравствуйте! Пожалуйста, можете мне помочь?
    Нужен топик на тему e-waste (electronic waste - электронные отходы).
    Нигде не могу ничего найти на эту тему.

• помогите пожалуйста!
    нужен топик связанный с темой об Конституции Украины и Моими планами на будущее.
    желательно в ближайшие дни,буду очень признательна.