Let's speak in enlgish.

• I would like to learn english as soon as it possible. So if someone has the same. Let's do it. May be we will do mistakes. But what is mistake? when you can't speak or write in english. Just start! Let's do it. Take it more easy.

• i want learn english - wrote and spaek .i need help .i dont now - nizevo toectb ne znay .no ozenb xozy znatb .i vozmojno nerenicka eto nodxodiawii variant .

• wHY YOUR NICK NAME IS wINDY?

• Hello people! I wont to speak in english too))) But my english iz very bad))))))

• Hei Lily!If you really wanna to speak english i have suggestion to speak each other.What opinion do you have about?

• asell
    HELLO ASSEL!
    MY ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD ... BUT WE CAN TRY . WHERE ARE YOU FROM ?

• Hello! I want to speak in English,too.But I don't know how it do? My English is not so bad,but I want to practice.I'am from Kazakhstan.Please,send me your letters.

• Hi,everybody! I like English, but unfortunately I know it bad for communication, that's why hope to find penfriends who can help me.By the way I'm from Kazakhstan.

• HI, sexy cheeks!!! I wanna speak about everything you want!!! Write to me immediately!!!

• Jackal 18-08-2008 18:35. I wand to know. I hope you have get some interesting offer) Glm.