общение с иностранцами

• dave hello Dave!how are things with you!!!If you really American boy let's communicate!)I hope we will be best friend!!!

• Want gets acquainted for beautiful panelling with girl knowing English to bring its English before perfection but in the same way can teach two other languages Uzbetskomu or Russian I live in Russia my electronic address ( omondemon666@mail.ru ) write shall wait.

• Kristina fnd Anya Hello!I can speak perfectly. I can spek or chat with you anytime.
    If you want to contact with me enter to my mail.
    Umpire_Oybek@mail.ru

• Oybek
    Will you help me,please.Have you got an ICQ?

• Все нормально, наоборот американцы более зажаты чем я, только мы уже не знаем о чем разговаривать.

• Привет! Хотелось бы усовершенствовать свой английский. Не могли бы Вы момочь?

• Hello,my name Victoria.I am 12.I have studied English since 6 years.I want to find pen-friend from the USA or England.I`ll glad to speak English with you)
    My ICQ:604-662-615.

• Hello my name is Jasmine .. I would really like to develop their speech, but I do not really communicate well in English .. that's very much like to speak on Skype with an Englishman or Englishwoman ... my skype-zhasmina5003

• Hello, I'd like to improve my English! I will teach you russian language! write - ICQ 242205153. After 6 p.m.

• Я студенит из Калифорнии, сейчас учусь в русском вузе на семестр. Хочу общаться с русскими студентами, чтобы улучшить мой русский и помогать им с англиским. Я живу близко к ценрту Москвы. Пишите!