Специальные и альтернативные вопросы - нужна помощь

• friend
    Have you got an ICQ? What level do you have? Can you help me with English....?

• света
    I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with your English. As far as my level is cocerned I think it is somewhere between upper-intermediate and advanced.

• Здравствуйте , помогите пожалуйста составить к тексту 3 разделительных вопроса!!!!!!!!
    1. George Bronson is 35. He is married and has got two children: a son and a daughter. The family live in a lovely town near London. They have got a very comfortable house. There is a wonderful lawn around it.
    2. George works for the Swire Group, a well known British private company. The head office of the company is in London. George is an accountant and is responsible for the finance of the Group. He is always very busy, and he doesn’t have much free time, but when he does, he tries to spend more time with his children. George usually gets to work by car. There is a car park near his office. He quite likes his job and colleagues. He works hard and has very good chances of promotion.
    3. His wife’s name is Mary. She works in the hospitality industry. She works 3 days a week, as she has a lot of work at home. Mary is a manager at a hotel, which is situated not far from their place. She likes her job because she meets a lot of different people and the hotel is near the children’s school.
    4. In the evening after a hard day they relax, watch TV or read books. The Bronsons don’t often go out, but sometimes they meet their friends or go to the cinema.

• вопрос в тесте - how long did you stay at this hotel? или how long have you stayed at this hotel ?( без контекста ) подскажите пожалуйста какой вариант верный

• Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста составить 2 общих,2 специальных,2 разделительных,2 альтернативных и 2 вопроса к подлежащему к тектсу:Most Greek children never went to school at all. Girls, to begin with, always stayed with their mothers until they were married, either at home or working in the fields.
    Slaves, whether boys or girls, also could
    not go to school, and many children in ancient Athens [CG] and Corinth
    [CG] and other Greek cities were slaves. Any boy who was poor, even
    if he was free, could not go to school either since his family could not
    afford to pay the teacher, and besides they needed the boy's work at
    home. There were no public schools.
    Still, people who could spare the money tried to send their boys
    to school, because without learning to read and write and generally
    becoming educated, boys could not hope to participate in politics when
    they grew up.
    Greek schools were small. They had only one teacher and about
    ten or twenty boys. Boys began going to school when they were
    about 7 years old, and went until they were about 13.
    In school, boys learnt to read and write, and also memorised
    large amounts of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey [CG]. They learned
    to play the lyre and the pipes, and to sing.

• Андрей
    общие: Did girls always stay with their mothers until they were married?
    Could slaves go to school?
    специальные: Why couldn't a poor boy, even if he was free, go to school?
    At what age did boys begin going to school?
    разделительные: Most Greek children never went to school at all, did they?
    There were no public schools, were there?
    альтернативные: Were Greek schools small or large?
    Did they have one or many teachers?
    к подлежащему: Who always stayed with their mothers until they were married?
    Who tried to send their boys to school?

• помогите пожалуйста написать 10 вопросов на тему как ты провел лето

• ВИККИ
    1.There is a wonderful lawn around the house, is there no(isn't there)?
    2.He quite likes his job and colleagues, does he not (doesn't he?)
    3.Mary is a manager at a hotel, is she not (isn't she?
    4.The Bronsons don’t often go out, do they?

• Где блин статья?!