mind goes blank
провал в памяти
I tried to remember the girl's name, but alas my mind went blank.
- have (something) in mind
- pay (someone or something) no mind
- have an open mind about (something)
- in two minds about (something)
- have a good mind to (do something)
- have the presence of mind to (do something)
- pass through (someone's) mind
- have a one-track mind
- mind one's own business
- enter (someone's) mind
- come to mind
- keep (someone or something) in mind
- Out of sight, out of mind.