watch one's step
соблюдать осторожность, "держать ухо востро"
You should watch your step with the new manager; she is a very sensitive person.
- watch over (someone or something)
- Watch it!
- watch out for (someone or something)
- watch (someone or something) like a hawk
- watch one's P's and Q's
- weasel out of (something)
- when the cat's away, the mice will play
- white elephant
- wild horses could not drag (someone away)
- wildcat strike
- wolf down (something)
- wolf in sheep's clothing
- work like a horse
- wing it
- what's good/sauce for the goose is good/sauce for the gander