A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only). He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)." She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again. He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T." The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time. The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T." The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?" The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."
A business man got on an elevator in a building...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- One day a blonde went into Wal-Mart and...
- How many blondes does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?
- What does a blond and a turtle have in common?
- An easy solution
- What's the difference between a blonde and a light bulb?
- At the Doctors...
- Did you hear the one about the blonde fox that got stuck in a trap?
- Counting cars
- How do you drownd a blonde?
- What do you call a group of blondes on roller skates?
- Весь список