A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F" (letters only). He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T" (letters only)." She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again. He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T." The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time. The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T." The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?" The man answered, "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."
A business man got on an elevator in a building...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why Blondes do not make good cattle herders?
- A blonde came running home to her mother...
- A Blonde...
- What's the difference between a computer and a blonde?
- What is six inches long, has a bald head, and drives blondes crazy?
- The Video Rental
- What do you call a blonde with white eyes?
- Three blondes were driving down the highway trying...
- What do you call a blonde lesbian?
- Did you hear the one about the blonde fox that got stuck in a trap?
- Весь список