A completely inebriated man was stumbling down...
A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."
Our wasted friend asked, "Ociffer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"
Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."
Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was a cripple."
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Drunk walks into elevator...
- How can you tell?
- The first time in the gay bar
- A visiting conventioneer from Saskatchewan walked...
- Out of the Greek Myths
- A driver, obviously drunk, was heading the wrong way...
- A man had been drinking at the bar for hours...
- What to do
- Alcohol as a substitute for a woman
- Out All Night Drinking
- Весь список