A circus owner walked into a bar to see everyone crowded about a table watching a little show. On the table was an upside down pot and a duck tap dancing on it. The circus owner was so impressed that he offered to buy the duck from its owner. After some wheelin' and dealin' they settled for $10000 for the duck and the pot. Three days later the circus owner runs back to the bar in anger, "Your duck is a ripoff! I put him on the pot before a whole audience and he didn't dance a single step!" "So?" asked the ducks former owner, "did you remember to light the candle under the pot?"
A dancing duck
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A guy driving a Yugo pulls up at a stoplight next to a Rolls-Royce...
- Seems that the traveling salesman was driving in the country...
- Santas Diversion
- Communication problem
- A dubious remedy
- How'd you get that black eye?
- Hair spray
- Mike Mooney, a Yankee was driving through the south...
- Two car salesmen were sitting at the bar...
- What does it tell you?
- Весь список