A doctor, an engineer, and a politician...
A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older. "Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession." "No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older." "But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A question for Bill Clinton
- THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS....THAT PRESIDENT CLINTON SHOULD HAVE GIVEN
- How many people work in the U.S. government?
- Bill and Hillary are at a restaurant...
- Presidential Election worries
- BUY YUGO WAR BONDS
- Who will you choose?
- Bill Clinton Statue Committee
- How big is the penis of Bill Clinton?
- The Math Test
- Весь список