A doctor, an engineer, and a politician...
A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older. "Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession." "No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older." "But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Bush as a post turtle
- Bill Clinton Statue Committee
- Did you hear that Clinton has announced there is a...
- Fairy tales
- Why did clinton follow the chicken across the road?
- Definition of politics
- The FBI finally came back with the DNA results...
- What is green, has four legs and smells like woman?
- Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and Bill Clinton are sitting...
- What does Bill Clinton say to prospective interns?
- Весь список