A doctor, an engineer, and a politician...
A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older. "Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession." "No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older." "But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What's the similarity between Bill Clinton and a carpenter?
- What does Ted Kennedy have that Bill Clinton wishes he had?
- A question for Bill Clinton
- Clinton country
- Definition of politics
- A bus filled with politicians was driving through the...
- Bush fans v. Kerry fans
- Why did the chicken cross the road? -- Sign of our times
- How big is the penis of Bill Clinton?
- ZipperGate Update...
- Весь список