A doctor, an engineer, and a politician...
A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older. "Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession." "No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older." "But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- A logical question
- Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Don Juan were having a terrible fight...
- Democrats on the front porch
- How did Bill and Hillary Clinton first meet?
- A bumper sticker
- What has four legs and smells like fish?
- If Ted Kennedy, Dan Quayle, Bob Packwood and Bill Clinton...
- Bill of No Rights by Lewis W. Napper
- Clinton country
- A tourist from the United States of America...
- Весь список