A doctor, an engineer, and a politician...
A doctor, an engineer, and a politician were arguing as to which profession was older. "Well," argued the doctor, "without a physician mankind could not have survived, so I am sure that mine is the oldest profession." "No," said the engineer, "before life began there was complete chaos, and it took an engineer to create some semblance of order from this chaos. So engineering is older." "But," chirped the triumphant politician, "who created the chaos?"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Did you hear about the new downhill racing skis the ski resorts are selling this year?
- What is green, has four legs and smells like woman?
- Bush fans v. Kerry fans
- What does Bill Clinton say to prospective interns?
- A letter to John Hinkley
- The Math Test
- Bill and Hillary are at a restaurant...
- Did you hear that Clinton has announced there is a...
- Why doesnt Hillary wear short dress?
- Definition of politics
- Весь список