"I have a great diet. You're allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people." - Ed Bluestone "Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron." - George Carlin "You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneris "Don't spend two dollars to dry clean a shirt. Donate it to the Salvation Army instead. They'll clean it and put it on a hanger. Next morning buy it back for seventy-five cents." - Billiam Coronel "I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets." - Dave Edison "Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." - Steve Bluestone "I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry." - Rita Rudner
A few words of wisdom
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Why do farts smell?
- Tombstone Epitaph VII
- Why are there so many Jones's in the phone book?
- What do you call an anorexic with a yeast infection?
- If god had wanted us to run around naked...
- What's the brown stuff between the elephants toes?
- A life-long city man, tired of the rat race...
- If a vegetarian eats vegetables...
- Why did the skeleton burp?
- What did the normal baby say to the test tube baby?
- Весь список