John: "I'm glad you named me John." Mother: "Why?" John: "Because that's what all the kids at school call me."
A fortunate coincidence
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Once when Mary was young her school...
- What's the best form of birth control after 50?
- One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother...
- Know your numbers
- Buckwheat Lets the Cat Outta the Bag
- Little Lucy was playing in the garden when she...
- A shapely lady in a bikini walked into the ocean to take a swim...
- Old enough for cursing
- Scholarly discussion
- Lick that
- Весь список