A German shepherd went to a Western Union office...
A German shepherd went to a Western Union office, took out a blank form and wrote, "Woof..woof..woof..woof..woof..woof.. woof..woof...woof."
The clerk examined the paper and told the dog, "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'woof' for the same price."
The dog replied "What, and ruin the punchline?!"
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What did one Lesbian Frog say to the other?
- How to Hunt Elephants -- Senior Manager Style
- What did the dog get when he multiplied 88 x 7?
- Why don't oysters give to charity?
- Footless Parrot
- The manager of a large city zoo was drafting a letter to order...
- Have you ever smelled moth balls?
- A duck walks into a general store...
- Two goldfish are in a tank...
- Did you hear about Adolph, the brown-nosed reindeer?
- Весь список