A man in a bar sees a friend at a table, drinking by himself. Approaching the friend he comments, "You look terrible. What's the problem?" "My mother died in June," he said, "and left me $10,000." "Gee, that's tough," he replied. "Then in July," the friend continued, "My father died leaving me $50,000." "Wow. Two parents gone in two months. No wonder you're depressed." "And last month my aunt died, and left me $15,000." "Three close family members lost in three months? How sad." "Then this month," continued, the friend, "nothing!"
A horrible tragedy
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- 5 drinks
- ALCOHOL KILLS SLOWLY
- A somewhat drunk man feels a bald man's head...
- A rather novel way to...
- A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar...
- What is a breathanalyzer?
- What's the difference between a drunk and an alcoholic?
- Out of the Greek Myths
- A driver, obviously drunk, was heading the wrong way...
- How can you tell?
- Весь список