Two starving homeless men are walking down an empty street in a quiet town. they spy a dead horse on the side of the road and run towards it. the first man begins to eat the horse, but the second man refuses, saying only that he will wait. after the first man has eaten his fill they continue on down the road. eventually the first man gets sick from the horse meat and throws it up. the second man pulls out a napkin from his pocket and exclaims as he sits down: "now THIS is what i've been waiting for! a hot meal!"
A hot meal
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- Temperatures and What They Mean
- Did you hear about the woman who has five legs?
- This morning I woke up to the unmistakable scent...
- The approach of winter
- Dumb intercourse
- If Thinking Machines made toasters...
- I wrote it!
- There was this fisherman that always had a good day fishing...
- Весь список