A judge asked a defendant to please stand. "You are charged with murdering a school teacher with a chain saw." From out in the audience a man shouted, "Lying bastard!" "Silence in the court!", the judge shouted back to the man. He turned to the defendant and said, "You are also charged with killing a paperboy with a shovel." "Tightwad!", blurted the man again. "Quiet!", yelled the judge who continued, "You are also charged with killing a mailman with an electric drill." "Son of a..." the man started to shout when the judge thundered back, "If you don't tell me reason for your outbursts right now, I will hold in contempt!" So the man answered, "I've lived next to that man for ten years now, but do you think he ever had a tool when I needed to borrow one!"
A judge asked a defendant to please stand...
Другие анекдоты по теме:
- What is the difference between Christopher Reeves and OJ Simpson?
- While in prison OJ had another prisoner join him in his cell...
- The police have rounded up some suspects for a identification...
- Mexican Smuggler
- What did Jeffrey Dahmer say to Pee Wee Herman in their holding cell at the jail?
- An amazing foreboding
- Knock, knock!
- Joint sentence
- Death row sing along
- A man escapes from prison...
- Весь список